Our agencies are specialised in research, investigation and information for professionals and individuals.
We operate on the national territory through a developed network of collaborators, and on the international front by a direct representation within European and global associations.
Since 1982 experience in the field of research and information, a documentation service, a qualified staff and IFAR (Institut de Formation des Agents de Recherches - in partnership of the Labor Minister) graduates or NÎMES law University.
We are the usual correspondents of French and British judicial professionals (lawyers, solicitors, bailiffs, notaries, etc.).
Our reports can be used in court following constant jurisprudences:
- Professional confidentiality
- IFAR graduates investigators, state diploma University of Nîmes
- Practising the profession under administrative authority.
- Representative of inquiries by virtue of rules registered in accordance with the code of ethics.
- Obligation of means in conducting investigations.