Joël Auribault, founder of the Investigation Agency in Dijon, has been a detective since 1982.
Graduate in Law & Economy from the University of Nîmes and former student at the National School of Magistrate (from Paris). Supply professor at the University of Nîmes and of IFAR in Montpellier (34).
- World Association of Detectives (International Association founded in 1927 in USA)
- International Association of Auto Theft Investigators (IAATI)
- Founding member of Groupement des Agents de Recherche (France)
- Vice President of Ex Convention Nationale des Détectives Français (union)
- Berufsverband Bayerischer Detektivee (Germany-Bavaria)
- Vice Chairman of the International Expert Centre Detective (CIDE)
- Vice President and Founding Member of the Research Agents Group (France)
- Federal Association of Authorized Detectives (Switzerland)
- Regional Director CII (Council International of Invetsigators) for France whose registered office is at SEATTLE (USA)
- IKD (Internationale Kommission der Detektivverbande)
- IASIU - Special units attached to insurance investigations (more than 900 insurance companies)
- A.B.I (Association of British Interrogators), partner of the LAW society (http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/member-benefits/association-british-investigators/)
Our investigators have been trained at the training institute for investigation agents and they are IFAR graduates (degree accredited by the Government of level III, and by decree at the J.O of August 20, 2003). Our detectives have also studied Economics and History.
Private detective agencies are regulated by an ordinance of March 12, 2012 Title 2 Book 6. Authorisation CNPAS (French SIA) n° AGDO2121130611201438824